Keefer Brothers make it easy to request a price and availability on any item! Keefer® Gas Valves, A Series, Ball Valves, B Series, Flame Failure Gas Cocks, Fly Off, Knobs & Decals, Laboratory Cocks, Pilot Taps, Turrets, Thermocouples, Gas Controls, Flame Failure Valves, Gas Thermostat Controls, Piezo Igniters, Pilots, Burners & Accessories, Aeration, Cast Iron, Suit Comcater, Star Burners, Suit Goldstein, Griddles & Hotplates, Infra Red, Keematic Aero Burners, Misc Burners, Original Waldorf, Trivets, Wok Burners & Accessories, Pressure & Testing, Injectors, Commercial Hardware, Baskets & Fryers Accessories, Legs & Inserts, Gas Bayonet Sockets, Hoses & Couplings, Gas Regulators, Pottery Kiln & Glasshouse, Commercial / Industrial, Brass Fittings, Standard Compression Fittings, SAE 45 Degree Flare, Screwed Brass Fittings, Solder On Brass Fittings, Inverted Flare Fittings, Airline Fittings, Jamec Quick Release, Ryco Female Adaptor, Gas Connectors, Flexible Tubes, Flexible Connectors
Our strength as an organisation stems from 3 generations of Manufacturing Engineers
Our capabilities include:
- gas taps
- brass injectors
- houses and gas bayonet sockets
- Keefer® Gas Valves
- Gas Controls
- Burners & Accessories
- Pressure & Testing
- Commercial Hardware
- Gas Bayonet Sockets
- Hoses & Couplings
- Gas Regulators
- Pottery Kiln & Glasshouse
- Commercial / Industrial
- Brass Fittings
- Gas Connectors
Keefer Brothers Victoria has adopted a "Quality Management" approach in accordance with Australian standard AS3902/ISO9002 in the late 1980's, which we have maintained and revised.
Located in purpose built premises in Braeside, we manufacture an extensive range of high quality products and components.
Our services include:
- CNC Cutting
- CNC Machining
- Drilling & Punching
- CNC Bending
- CNC swaging & endforming
- Robotic welding
- Induction welding
- We specialise in component, part and/or complete assembly manufacture in run sizes of 100 or greater to organisations and businesses across Australia.
Keefer Brothers Victoria are quality endorsed and have been offering production manufacturing and repetition engineering services since 1928.
We can work with materials in tube and pipe forms and in various shapes including:
- Furthermore our capabilities enable us to work with solids, hollows and special extrusions.
We also export a large range of components to South East Asia and New Zealand.
Today our capabilities enable us to design and manufacture a wide variety of gas related components, all of which are approved by the Australian Gas Association.
We have many years of experience working with various materials including:
- Stainless steel
- Special metals
We are currently certified as conforming to the International Standard AS/NAS ISO 9001:2000
To request an on-line Price and Availability...
- Click on an item to view it's details. Add the number of items you require in the Qty. (quantity) fields.
- Continue browsing and add all the quantities of all the items you need for a job to your list.
- Click on the button to send your list to us, complete your details so we can contact you back with your price and availability for each item by email.
- If you are happy with the prices and availability of items we offer, let us know by reply email or a call and we will convert your P&A request to an order.
It's that simple!